Tranquility, Solitude & Panorama
Our beautifully crafted cabins are situated alongside De Wets Rus Campsite and comfortably sleep 6 guests.
Modern kitchen area with full size fridge/freezer, 2 plate gas cooker, solar lighting and a plug to charge electronic devices make this your home away from home.
A full size stoep with outside table and chairs makes the best of breathtaking views. The braai area is a step down off the deck.
Parking for your vehicle right next to the cabin.
|Per night, for up to 3 guests||R1 350|
|Additional guest 17 or older, per night||R450|
|Additional guest 11 to 16, per night||R390|
|Additional guest, 10 or younger, per night||R370|
|Refundable damage deposit||R700|
|Wood, per bag||R50|
Peak Season Booking Policy
During our peak seasons we don't offer this accommodation for one-night stays.
- Sleeps 6 (All 3/4 beds)
- Can sleep an additional 2 guests on a double sleeper couch (no bedding provided)
- Bedding (sheet, pillows x 2, duvet and additional blanket)
- Well appointed kitchen
- Cleaning materials - Sunlight liquid
- Dish cloths
- Full size fridge/freezer
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Two burner gas cooker
- 6 seater dining room table
- 3 seater couch and coffee table
- Moveable braai and grid
- Braai essentials (tongs/casserole dish)
- Solar system for lighting and charging of cell phones etc.
- En suite bathroom, shower & toilet facilities
- Toilet Paper (one roll provided)
- A shop at reception carrying smalls such as firewood, firelighters, matches, tea, coffee, milk, cold drinks, ice, chips, and sweets etc.
You will need
- Braai wood, firelighters & matches
- Enough fuel (nearest petrol station – 30km – Touwsrivier)
- Bath towels
- Clothes for warm and cold weather
- First Aid kits, insect repellant
Check-in & Check-out
Check-ins from 2pm, no arrivals later than 8pm.
Check-outs by 10am.
21 days before date in - 90%
14 - 20 days before date in - 70%
7 - 13 days before date in - 35%
1 - 6 days before date in - 10%