Echo Valley Campsite
Nestled in a private valley, this intimate campsite is ideal for smaller groups who prefer privacy.
The campsite is located close to the Seattle 4WD trail and Gecko Crag, making it ideal for climbing groups.
An old windpump turns in the Karoo breeze, completing an iconic Karoo scene – the perfect accompaniment to your campfire and tent.
This campsite also has a small plunge pool for those warm Karoo days.
|Per guest 17 or older per night||R190|
|Per guest 16 or younger, per night||R140|
|Wood, per bag||R50|
Peak Season Booking Policy
Echo Valley is an exclusive campsite all year round and therefore holds a minimum nightly rate of R 760.00.During peak season the minimum rate is R 1,140.00 for this campsite.
- Campsite can accommodate up to 5 vehicles (10 people)
- Kitchen with running water
- 1 Toilet & shower
- Central braai area
- Small plunge pool
- A shop at reception carrying smalls such as firewood, firelighters, matches, tea, coffee, milk, cold drinks, ice, chips, and sweets etc.
You will need
- Braai wood, firelighters & matches
- Fridges/cooler boxes
- Enough fuel (nearest petrol station – 30km – Touwsrivier)
- Toilet paper
- Black garbage bags
- Cleaning materials (Sunlight liquid/handy andy)
- Dish cloths
- Clothes for warm and cold weather
- Pool towels
- First Aid kits, insect repellant
Check-in & Check-out
Check-ins from 2pm, no arrivals later than 8pm.
Check-outs by 10am.
21 days before date in - 90%
14 - 20 days before date in - 70%
7 - 13 days before date in - 35%
1 - 6 days before date in - 10%