De Wet's Rus Campsite
De Wet’s Rus is a typical Karoo campsite that looks out into a stunning valley, bordered by mountains.
Walking and cycling trails are close by and you be enchanted by unmatched sunrises, magical sunsets and a panorama of stars.
For those laid-back Karoo days, the splash pool is filled from mid September to mid April.
|Per guest per night||R140|
- Campsite can accommodate up to 20 vehicles (60 people)
- Kitchen with cold running water
- 4 Toilets with 4 showers in two separate locations
- Central braai area
- Movable braai’s for private camping
- Splash pool (filled Mid September to Mid April)
- 1 x 8 seater table and benches
You will need
- Braai wood, firelighters & matches
- Fridges/cooler boxes
- Enough fuel (nearest petrol station – 30km – Touwsrivier)
- Toilet paper
- Black garbage bags
- Cleaning materials (Sunlight liquid/handy andy)
- Dish cloths
- Clothes for warm and cold weather
- First Aid kits, insect repellant