Looking for that special spot for a romantic getaway – or your own valley to enjoy with the kids?
Kolkol hot tub for your added pleasure. Enjoy this hot or cold depending on the weather.
Fully equipped for self catering, Rheboksvlakte offers a very private stay. Situated in a panoramic valley the cottage guarantees a front row seat to the best sunrise in the Karoo. The insulated finish and good air flow, ensures cool days and warm nights.
Perfect for 4 people, the cottage will accommodate two people in the one bedroom and 2 more in the lounge area on a sleeper couch. You could also add friends who enjoy camping outside the cottage.
|Per night, up to 2 guests||R1 500|
|Additional guest 17 or older, per night||R250|
|Additional guest 16 or younger, per night||R175|
|Refundable damage deposit||R400|
|Cleaning service, on request per occasion||R100|
|Wood, per bag||R50|
Peak Season Booking Policy
During our peak seasons we don't offer this accommodation for one-night stays.
- Sleeps 4 - 1 Double Bed, plus Double Sleeper Couch
- Bedding (Sheets, Pillows, Duvet and additional Blanket)
- Bath & hand towel per person (2)
- Bathroom - Shower, Toilet, Wash Basin
- 2 outdoor chairs with table on stoep
- Moveable braai and grid
- Crockery and Cutlery
- BBQ/Braai essentials (tongs/casserole dish)
- Toilet Paper
- Two burner gas cooker
- A shop at reception carrying smalls such as firewood, firelighters, matches, tea, coffee, milk, cold drinks, ice, chips, and sweets etc.
You will need
- Braai wood, firelighters & matches
- Enough fuel (nearest petrol station – 30km – Touwsrivier)
- Black garbage bags
- Clothes for warm and cold weather
- First Aid kits, insect repellant
Check-in & Check-out
Check-ins from 2pm, no arrivals later than 8pm.
Check-outs by 10am.
21 days before date in - 90%
14 - 20 days before date in - 70%
7 - 13 days before date in - 35%
1 - 6 days before date in - 10%