Southern Nights offers you unrivaled comfort and convenience. The well-equipped kitchen has a gas oven and hob and a full size fridge with an inside dining table.
Sleep your best sleep on the queen size beds with beautiful linen, and indulge in the luxury of your own bathroom with a large oval bath and shower. Relax summer and winter in the generous lounge with inside fireplace. Two sleeper couches with quality bedding offer the opportunity to accommodate 4 couples.
The sheltered stoep area is completed by its own braai and meals can be enjoyed looking out onto a unique valley.
|Per night, for up to 8 guests||R3 500|
|Refundable damage deposit||R700|
|Wood, per bag||R50|
Peak Season Booking Policy
During our peak seasons we don't offer this accommodation for one-night stays.
- Sleeps 8
- 2 separate bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (queen size beds)
- 2 sleeper couches (double bed)
- Bedding (sheet, pillows x 2, duvet and additional blanket)
- Well appointed kitchen
- Cleaning materials - Sunlight liquid
- Dish cloths
- Full size fridge/freezer
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Gas/electric stove/oven
- 6 seater dining room table
- 3 x 2 seater couches and coffee table
- Braai essentials (tongs/casserole dish)
- Hot tub
- Solar system for lighting and charging of cell phones etc
- A shop at reception carrying smalls such as firewood, firelighters, matches, tea, coffee, milk, cold drinks, ice, chips, and sweets etc.
You will need
- Braai wood, firelighters & matches
- Enough fuel (nearest petrol station – 30km – Touwsrivier)
- Clothes for warm and cold weather
- First Aid kits, insect repellant
Check-in & Check-out
Check-ins from 2pm, no arrivals later than 8pm.
Check-outs by 10am.
21 days before date in - 90%
14 - 20 days before date in - 70%
7 - 13 days before date in - 35%
1 - 6 days before date in - 10%