Tranquility, Solitude & Panorama
Our beautifully crafted cabins are situated alongside De Wets Rus Campsite and comfortably sleep 6 guests.
Modern kitchen area with full size fridge/freezer, 2 plate gas cooker, solar lighting and a plug to charge electronic devices make this your home away from home.
A full size stoep with outside table and chairs makes the best of breathtaking views. The braai area is a step down off the deck.
Ablutions are a short walk down a neat path where you have a piping hot shower, basin, mirror and toilet. Parking for your vehicle right next to the cabin.
|Per night, for up to 3 guests||R1 050|
|Additional guest 17 or older, per night||R350|
|Additional guest 11 to 16, per night||R290|
|Additional guest, 10 or younger, per night||R270|
|Refundable damage deposit||R700|
- Sleeps 6 (All single beds) (Double bed on request)
- Bedding (sheet, pillows x 2, duvet and additional blanket)
- Well appointed kitchen
- Cleaning materials - Sunlight liquid
- Dish cloths
- Full size fridge/freezer
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Two burner gas cooker
- 6 seater dining room table
- 3 seater couch and coffee table
- Moveable braai and grid
- Braai essentials (tongs/casserole dish)
- Solar system for lighting and charging of cell phones etc.
- Bathroom facilities in campsite – Hot & Cold shower, Basin, toilet and Mirror
- Toilet Paper (one roll provided)
You will need
- Braai wood, firelighters & matches
- Enough fuel (nearest petrol station – 30km – Touwsrivier)
- Bath towels
- Clothes for warm and cold weather
- First Aid kits, insect repellant