Echo Valley Campsite
Nestled in a private valley, this intimate campsite is ideal for smaller groups who prefer privacy.
The campsite is located close to the Seattle 4WD trail and Gecko Crag, making it ideal for climbing groups.
An old windpump turns in the Karoo breeze, completing an iconic Karoo scene – the perfect accompaniment to your campfire and tent.
|Per guest 17 or older per night||R140|
|Per guest 11 to 16, per night||R105|
|Per guest, 10 or younger, per night||R95|
- Campsite can accommodate up to 5 vehicles (10 people)
- Kitchen with running water
- 1 Toilet & shower
- Central braai area
You will need
- Braai wood, firelighters & matches
- Fridges/cooler boxes
- Enough fuel (nearest petrol station – 30km – Touwsrivier)
- Toilet paper
- Black garbage bags
- Cleaning materials (Sunlight liquid/handy andy)
- Dish cloths
- Clothes for warm and cold weather
- First Aid kits, insect repellant